BioSURF Surface Disinfectant - 5L Bag-In-Box
BioSURF Is the world’s fastest one-step surface disinfectant with a 50-second TB kill time and a 3-minute broad spectrum kill time.
- BioSURF Is the world’s fastest one-step surface disinfectant with a 50-second TB Kill Time and a 3-minute broad spectrum Kill Time.
- User and eco-friendly (view protocol sheet: click here)
- Kills SARS, TB, HIV, and Corona Virus
- Comes ready to use, do not dilute
- Offers 2 different dispersal methods (5L bag-in-box and 24oz filled Spray Bottle)
- The 5L box can also be used to refill the spray bottle with the amount of disinfectant that will be used daily (this improves performance).
- Intended to be used with a dry wipe such as a paper towel
- BioSURF should be purchased in 90-day increments and is sold in cases
- Not available as a wet wipe
- EPA Registration Number 70467-3 | EPA Producer Establishment No. 070467-CAN-001
ONLINE ORDERING NOT AVAILABLE TO DENTISTS, All dental orders must go through a PureWay authorized reseller.
The product is not available in the following states: (AK, HI, other US Territories)
Instructions for use:
1.Saturate each dry wipe individually as shown in the image below
2. Wipe the surface down, wait 3 minutes, then wipe thoroughly with a dry paper towel
No Returns/No Cancellations
Manifest & Disposal
All PureWay Sharps disposal systems come with a waste manifest (four part form used for tracking purposes for commercial healthcare factilities) that is needed to properly document and track you disposal of each system. All completed manifest can be found online through our tracking portal (connect.PureWay.com) once the system has been returned using the prepaid USPS shipping label included within 10 business days.
Each system comes with a prepaid return USPS shipping label. Instructions are provided that details how to properly seal and ship your system using the contents included. All PureWay Sharps Disposal systems have everything you need to safely close and ship to a authorized disposal site.
Regulations By State