5 Gallon Collection Bin System
The 5 gallon systems are cost-effective solutions for the proper disposal of sharps and bio hazardous waste. These systems are convenient and are perfect solutions for your practice. Its a very easy process, simply place full sharps containers and/or bio hazardous waste in the prepaid return shipping box and seal the box following the instructions provided.
There is a prepaid return shipping label already included to safely ship your system. It’s that easy! Loose sharps cannot be placed directly in this system. They must be contained in a OSHA approved sharps container or equivalent prior to shipping.
- Prepaid return shipping box for convenient return
- Screw top lid to minimize smells
- Leak-proof and puncture-resistant containers
- Made in the USA
- Pre-filled manifest simplifies the return process
- Compliance tracking and notifications
- Certificate of destruction automatically sent via email and available for download
- Reduces costs by as much as 50% — or even more
- Purchase as needed — only pay for what you need
- No contracts, monthly fees, pickup fees, or fuel surcharges
10.5”L x 14.25”W x 14.75”H
Manifest & Disposal
All PureWay Sharps disposal systems come with a waste manifest (four part form used for tracking purposes for commercial healthcare factilities) that is needed to properly document and track you disposal of each system. All completed manifest can be found online through our tracking portal (connect.PureWay.com) once the system has been returned using the prepaid USPS shipping label included within 10 business days.
Each system comes with a prepaid return USPS shipping label. Instructions are provided that details how to properly seal and ship your system using the contents included. All PureWay Sharps Disposal systems have everything you need to safely close and ship to a authorized disposal site.
Regulations By State