Stay compliant with local and federal EPA regulations by using PureWay Rx Waste Mail back Systems to properly dispose of your unused / unwanted pharmaceutical waste. Ideal for Very Small Quantity Generators (VSQG) of waste!
PureWay systems come with a pre-paid UPS return shipping label, live email tracking updates and automatic electronic proof of destruction certificate.
• Available in a convenient 2.5 gallon size
• Average cost savings of 20-30% over competing systems
• Meets DOT standards and complies with EPA requirements
• Approved to properly store and dispose of unused pills, patches, vials, carpules etc
• Includes pre-paid UPS return shipping label — no need to call and request a label
• Live email tracking notifications and electronic recycling certificates sent automatically
SPECIFICATIONS10”R x 10.15”H
IMPORTANT! Pharmaceutical waste (e.g. partial vials, carpules, pills, etc) CANNOT be discarded in the trash or in bio-hazard containers with other red bag and sharps waste. Anything that contains pharmaceutical waste must be stored in a specifically-designated container for proper disposal.
ATTENTION: Use of the PureWay Rx Waste System” unless a generator is exempt as a Very Small Quantity Generator (VSQG) is prohibited outside the continental US as well as the following states; AR, CA, CT, IL, ME, MASS, MN, NH, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA.