18 Gallon Trace Chemo Collection Bin System
18-gallon disposal systems are convenient and cost-effective solutions for the proper disposal of trace chemo waste.
Trace chemotherapy waste can include IV tubing, medicine bags, vials, or any part of the tubing and needle system that delivers the chemotherapy drug to a patient. However, personal protective equipment (PPE), towels, wipes, and pads may come in contact with chemotherapy drugs as well, and proper disposal is mandatory. Trace-Chemo - meaning only trace amounts (less than 3% of total volume).
These systems replace costly pick-up services and are perfect solutions for your practice. When you are ready, simply place the full container in the prepaid return shipping box and leave it for your regular carrier to pick up. It’s that easy! Loose sharps cannot be placed directly in this system. They must be contained in an OSHA-approved sharps container or equivalent prior to shipping.
- Prepaid return shipping box for convenient return
- Hinged lid to minimize smells
- Leak- and puncture-resistant containers to store and safely transport full OSHA approved sharps containers
- Pre-filled manifest simplifies the return process
- Compliance tracking and notifications
- Certificate of destruction automatically sent via email and available for download
- Reduces your costs by as much as 50%
- Purchase as needed
- No contracts, monthly fees, pickup fees, or fuel surcharges
L - 15.91" x W - 13.19" x H - 25.20"
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.